So, do you want to know what eight layers of nail polish (including top and base) looks like?
Unfortunately since it's so heavy on the polish, I predict much shrinkage in this manicure's future. I did everything I could- wrapping my tips and whatnot, but physics will be physics.
Here are the colors, listed from top to bottom:
- Green Olive by Perfect Chic
- Meet Me Under the Mistletoe by Orly
- Cuckou For This Color by OPI
- Peacock by Perfect Chic
- Smashing Blue by Perfect Chic (this is on my next Metalix swatch set)
- I used a black base to make the colors pop, 393 by Wow Cosmetics.
It's been awhile since I've done a swatch post, so I'll probably put one of those up next.