Saturday, May 25, 2013

My stash

So! There have been a couple of requests that I show you guys my polish collection. So here it is:






I don't have much to say about this, except you can see that I've clearly been hoarding Orly, Chic, and GA-DE polishes. Sadly, it looks like they've stopped importing Orly and are only selling off what's left on the shelves, so I'm scrambling to find as many untried Orly colors as I can (of those that I'm interested in) and buy them all up. I also bought a few backups, fingers crossed that I'll get all the backups I want! (still on the lookout for a spare of Smolder especially).

Also, yes, that is a massive Linux tome on the top right, next to my franken bottles. I don't claim to have read it, but it's on my reading list of "things to consume on my quest to expand my technical writing skills and become super employable". XML and Visual Basic are definitely going to happen first, though. That thing is scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...