Monday, January 27, 2014

Instagram!

Yes, after much hemming and hawing, I have jumped on the bandwagon. Instagram, I am in you! @fedoraharp over there too, of course.


I've been wary, because you can't put watermarks on instagram, and I'm rather attached to my watermarks. but here I am anyway!

I figure I'll be using it to post pictures of nails on days that I like my polish, but don't feel it's quite elaborate or unique enough to go on my blog. I'll also post in-progress art and jewelry, and maybe photos of things I've just bought... I'm still not 100% sure exactly what's going to be on there. But it'll be heavy on the nail polish and jewelry, I promise that!

I'm still trying to figure out how to connect it to my Facebook page. I can connect it to my personal Facebook with no problem, but I followed the instructions on how to connect to a page and it just... didn't work. If anyone has done this before, your advice would be appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. :D it's a repeat of something I did verrrrrrry early on when I just started doing nail art, only this time my nails are long and I have a steadier hand. It's always fun to revisit stuff you used to be bad at to see how much you've improved! :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...