Thursday, June 19, 2014

NOTD: Well, teeeeeechnically...

...I'm late. But it's still Thursday somewhere, right? I think this counts as a success. Two more days to go and I'll have completed my self challenge!

I actually posted this over on my instagram a couple of days ago, but the next nail art I have is something I want to dedicate a bit more time to, so I'm gonna post this now. Most of you guys don't follow me on instagram anyway ;)




So how do you like this new pose? I keed, I keed. Blogspot keeps glitching and posting my stuff upside down, but since people do actually pose like this and it looks just fine, I don't have the energy to fight with blogspot formatting to fix my photo orientation.

Anyway, it's almost 1 AM, so have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...