Tuesday, August 27, 2013

NOTD: Scribbles



Colors used:
צבעים ששומשו:
Perfect Chic- Sweet Pistachio
Rimmel- Pompous


This is a Mani With A History. I tried this out right after buying the lovely mint green shimmer that's on most of my nails. I wanted to let them have most of the glory, so I had originally intended to stamp on my accent nail with the Rimmel. The problem is, it turns out that polish is Not Good for stamping- even after waiting ten minutes, it smudged when I put on top coat. So I decided to just paint the whole thing purple. Several days later, I scribbled all over my thumb with one of the acrylic paint pens I'd gotten from the Born Pretty Store in a fit of boredom. The result actually looked really cool, so I did my entire nails like that and wore it as a mani! Overall this was on my nails in some incarnation or another for about four days. It also confirms to me the quality of the pens- very good- and makes me optimistic towards making more art with them in the future!

זה הוא מניקיור עם הסטוריה. זה התחיל אם הלק הירוק מנטה שעל רוב הציפורנים שלי. רציתי להדגיש אותם, אז בהתחלה רק שמתי חותמת סגולה על ציפורן אחת. אבל כששמתי טופקוט זה נמרח לגמרי- אז פשוט צבעתי את כל הציפורן בסגול. אחרי בערך יומיים מתוך שיעמום קשקשי על האגודל עם אחד העטים אקרילים שקיבלתי מ- . ממש אהבתי את התוצאה, אז המשכתי לקשקש על כל הציפורניים. בסך הכל הייתי עם הצבעים האלה בערך ארבעה ימים. זה גם מוכיח לי שהעטים הם מצוינים- אשתמש בהם הרבה בעתיד!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...