Sunday, September 15, 2013

31DC2013 Day 15- Delicate print

We're now halfway through the challenge! And so far I've posted every single day, although there were a couple of close calls there. Here's to getting through the next 16 days!

So... I'm not sure how broadly we're defining "print" here, but I'll just take it to mean something delicate looking. Let's hope I'm at least in the ballpark!





For this mani I started with a white base and then sponged random arrangements of teal, fuchsia, and indigo over it. Then I added another layer of white and used the saran wrap technique to allow the colors to show through. I think the result is pretty delicate, don't you?

To see who else is participating today, click the jump.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...