Wednesday, January 9, 2013

NOTD: Stripes and stripes

BAH FUZZY CAMERA, A POX ON THEE

Either way, I've decided that I'm going to share as many of my NOTD pictures as I can, because I love making things, even if they're simple. I'll probably recreate the best of them once I can take good photos.


My right hand actually came out better this time! Plus it's the hand that survived work with only a couple of minor chips. I suppose that worked out well. As you can see, this look was inspired by my stripey fingerless gloves- I can't wear them at work, but the idea was to wear the glvoes with the mani and make everyone's eyes cross.

I achieved this look using striping tape. Colors used:

Perfect Chic- Base Coat
WOW Cosmetics- 393 (basic black cream)
WOW Cosmetics- 350 (basic white cream)
Chic Metalix- Hot Fuschia
Chic Metalix- Peacock
Giyora Sharvit top coat

A cool thing happened to me today at work! One of my customers was so enamored of my nail design (and such a simple one, too!) that she actually took my phone number and wants me to do a nail design on her. I don't know if she'll actually call in the end, but it was really gratifying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...