- How many nail polishes do you have?
...I'm not exactly sure, honestly. I used to keep them all orderly in an excel file, but I lost track a little bit. I think around 400? Here's what my collection looks like right now:
- What is your favorite brand of nail polish?
Oooooooh um. Maybe Ga-de? I have more of that than anything else, I think. Or Orly. Or Polish Me Silly. Or Indigo Bananas. I don't really know.
- Do you like or hate crackle polish?Like, although only occasionally. It's not a look I'd wear often.
- What was the brand of your very first nail polish?I still have it, actually! It's called "Kiss Cosmetics", and I got it when I was twelve as a gift from my mom. It is most definitely not 3-free, considering that it is still perfectly useable fourteen years later. While the company still exists, I am almost positive they don't make nail polish anymore. I think they make gel though.
- If you had a nail polish line, what would it be called?
*whispers quietly* I kind of am planning a thing, you know. It might be called FedoraHarp, for simplicity's sake, but I have a couple of alternate ideas in mind.
- What nail polish color does not look good on you?
Yellow. Yellow, yellow, yellow. I am not good at that color. I have exactly one yellow mani that I liked on myself, that I did for 31DC2013
- What nail polish color does look good on you?
Periwinkle seems to work well for me, but I like the way a lot of different colors look on my skin. Just not yellow.
- Name your two nail art best friends
I thought this actually meant people, but apparently it means tools or techniques? Which is much better, I don't like playing favorites with humans. Probably marbling, even though I rarely do it- marbling was my first experience with nail art and it will always be special to me. Also my Dip Clean nail polish removers. Unless I'm wearing heavy glitter, those things are my best friends.
- What is the best nail polish gift you have ever recieved?
This one's easy! The very first- about two years ago my friend Flange sent me a box full of goodies, and four nail polishes from brands I'd never tried before, all of which had some kind of personal significance to me. I was so excited about it that I even took a picture wearing the box it came in as a hat!
There doesn't seem to be a rule about who/how many people you should tag, so I'm just gonna tag a few (sadly Jordan already tagged some of the people I would have :P):