Tuesday, September 1, 2015

#31DC2015 Day 1- Red

IT BEGINS!!!! This is my third 31DC, so I should be an old hat at this by now. But lately I've been demonstrating a chronic inability to post more than once a week, so let's see if I survive this year! In 2013 I got to day 25, in 2014 I made it all the way through but not all of it made it to my instagram. My goal this year is to finish the whole challenge AND crosspost to instagram every day. Wish me luck!





Since this is a post-every-day kind of deal, I'm not going to wax poetic most days unless I have something specific to say about the mani. Probably for the best, really :)

Polishes used:
Essence- Do you speak love? (red cream)
Golden Rose- Color Expert #69 (gold)
Golden Rose- Jolly Jewels #121 (red glitter)

5 comments:

  1. So pretty!
    This is my first 31 Day Challenge.. so hopefully I make it all the way through haha. Good luck!

    xo Maddy | spilledpolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck on the challenge! Are you using the inlinkz widget on your blog? It's a great way to meet new bloggers :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Oh man, I missed so many of your comments, because I've been putting out way more content than usual so I haven't been paying as much attention as I usually do. I've just gone back and replied to as many as I could. You've been so super supportive of me and I really appreciate that!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...