Friday, September 11, 2015

#31DC2015 Day 11- Polka Dots

This is the fourth day in a row that features holo prominently in my nail art, I think I'm falling into a pattern here. Ah well, can't go wrong with a good holo design, and teeny tiny dots that took way too long to make! Right?

The middle two fingers and the outer two fingers have slightly different base shades, but I realized after I finished the mani that you can barely tell the difference. Whoops!



Polishes used:
Essence- You Belong to Me (middle and ring finger base)
Golden Rose Color Expert- 43 (index and pinky fingers)
ILNP- Summer Stargazing (blue holo dots)
ILNP- Fall Semester (teal holo dots)
ILNP- A Fresh Evergreen (green holo dots)
ILNP- My Private Rainbow (holo topcoat)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...