Thursday, September 17, 2015

#31DC2015 Day 18- Half Moons

I always forget that this day exists for some reason. Honestly, I'm not a huge fan, I'd much rather do a french tip than a half moon. But alas! I'm also not that great at them, weirdly enough. I don't have vinyls, so I'm stuck with freehand for these fellers. I'm okay with how they came out, mostly because the gluequins I stuck on the border between the two colors hides how sloppy the half moons actually are :D :D :D

Also! This is the first mani I have ever done using Zoya!!!!!! I picked up a few Zoyas in a destash recently, my first ever. They're virtually impossible to get here, so I'd been lemming that brand for years, and now I have some!



Polishes used:
Zoya- Dream (blue)
Impala- 099 (gold)



   

    An InLinkz Link-up
   

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Glitter is great, it's large enough to hide all the imperfections :D

      Delete
  2. your nails are sooo cute! I think this manicure looks great!! ;)

    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! It's not my fave but it's definitely way better than any of my other half moon manis :D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...