Sunday, September 20, 2015

#31DC2015 Day 20- Water Marble

Ok, so after all that talk yesterday about being original and trying to stand out, for today's post I actually went with something that's super popular, the neon watermarble. Since I didn't have any neon polishes, I actually made my own, although I don't plan to sell them. I love neons, but so many indies have done them lately that I don't feel as though I have anything original to contribute to the market. Still, I couldn't resist picking up a pigment sampler pack, and I used them to make some polishes specifically meant for marbling. And boy, do they marble well! The polish is actually not fantastic in quality- I should have mixed them for longer. But despite that, I love how this watermarble came out. I'm definitely going to do it again soon.




I'm not going to bother listing the colors, since these are all polishes I made myself, and I didn't name them. The white base is Color Club French Tip.



4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...