Thursday, January 29, 2015

New items in my shop: Sound of music duo!

Hey all! This is a quick announcement to say that I just added two new polishes to my shop, inspired by the Sound of Music!

Here they are:

Raindrops on Roses






Whiskers on Kittens





(Note: This polish has a glossy finish but I included matte swatches because IMO it's cuter that way!



You can also buy them as a pair at a discount, both in Mini and Full size!

Full disclosure: Most of the pictures of my hands are a little bit photoshopped. I only used it to get rid of patches of dry skin or places where my cleanup wasn't great or places where there was residual glitter on my fingers. The polish itself is completely untouched, I wouldn't want a dishonest representation of my product. My fingers, on the other hand, are mine and I am not selling them so I can do with them as I please.

5 comments:

  1. Just rescued these from the post office today and can't wait to try them on! I especially love Whiskers on Kittens! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd love to know what you think once you've tried them!

      Delete
  2. raindrops on roses looks beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! A blogger I really admire will be posting a review of it tomorrow, I'm really excited :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Whiskers on Kittens one. It's unexpected, and a lovely break from pastel glitter polishes! I'm favoriting your shop so I can return and explore.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...