Saturday, February 7, 2015

New in my Etsy store: Purim duo!

Most of the people who follow this blog also follow my other social media, so you've probably seen these already. Still, I feel I should try to be consistent about sharing new releases on my blog too! So here is a blog post type thingy for my Purim 2015 polishes.

Clowning Around:






Masquerade:







You can also buy them as a pair at a discount, both in Mini and Full size!

Full disclosure: Most of the pictures of my hands are a little bit photoshopped. I only used it to get rid of patches of dry skin or places where my cleanup wasn't great or places where there was residual glitter on my fingers. The polish itself is completely untouched, I wouldn't want a dishonest representation of my product. My fingers, on the other hand, are mine and I am not selling them so I can do with them as I please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...