Sunday, February 8, 2015

NOTD: Thermal gradient

I recently picked up a bunch of polishes from Superficially Colorful, and among them were several thermal polishes. Her thermals are really great, the color shift is always super dramatic and they are great to apply and have fantastic opacity. So what's better than a thermal polish? Three of them, gradient-ified!


Warm

Cold
I also took a video of the transition, which is pretty dramatic:



Sadly, I don't remember the name of the blue polish (I lent it to a friend so I can't check) but the middle polish is Giggly and the red polish is Enthralled. They're all a little bit more vivid when worn on their own (since it's sponged on it's a little more sheer), but I love them this way too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...