Friday, August 23, 2013

NOTD: Dot Gradient



Colors used:
צבעים ששומשו
WOW cosmetics- 350 (white)
Perfect Chic- Must Have (red)
No-name-brand yellow (it's either 09 or 60 but there's no indication of which way is up)
GA-DE- Sapphire Blue (blue)

I finally, finally, finally have a proper set of dotting tools! I've always had to make do with the one sad little tool that I could find- most places around here sell a particular size.

סוף סוף יש לי כלי ניקוד! עד עכשיו הסתדרתי אם אחד מסכן שהיו בו מנקדים ממש קטנים- עכשיו יש לי בהרבה גדלים שונים.

I'm also experimenting with colors- by nature I tend to gravitate towards darker/louder colors, so doing this on a white base was a change for me. Even though the end result is pretty loud, it's still much whiter than what I usually go for.

אני מתחילה להתנסות עם צבעים שונים- באופן טבעי אני משתמשת בצבעים כהים יותר או זוהרים יותר, אז להתחיל על בסיס לבן זה זר לי. אפילו שבסופו של דבר יש מלא צבעים, זה עדיין יותר לבן ממה שאני רגילה.

The lady in the post office was absolutely fascinated by this- judging by her reaction she hasn't seen much in the way of nail art. I'm always so pleased when I get compliments on my nails- I work in a predominantly male environment, and even among the few women, only the office manager is interested in loud fashion the way I am. (I may have even started to rub off on her- she sported a skittles many with a blingy top coat the other day!) I'm not doing this for the attention, of course, but it's nice to be occasionally recognized for my efforts.

האישה בדואר ממש התלהבה מזה- לפי התגובה שלה היא לא ראתה הרבה אומנות ציפורניים בעבר. אני תמיד אוהבת כשמחמיאים לי על הציפורניים- רוב העובדים במסרד שלי הם גברים, ואפילו המעוט הנשי לא כ"כ מעוניין באימנות. רק האחראית משרד מעניין אותה אופנת ציפורניים.  (נראה לי שהתחלתי להשפיע עליה, היא עשתה מניקיור סקיטלס עם טופקוט נצנצים לפני כמה ימים!) אני לא עושה את כל זה בשביל הצומי, כמובן, אבל כיף לפעמים כששמים לב להשקעה

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...