Monday, August 12, 2013

NOTD: Inglot flakies

Technically I know this should fall into the "swatch" category, but these are just so pretty that I could wear them forever. I wore a combination of Inglot 202 (reddish orange to olive green shift) and 203 (bright green to deep indigo shift) layered over black, and I have honestly never seen a shift so dramatic. My nails literally never looked the same twice.

As you have probably gleaned from my copious gushing, this is going to be a picture heavy post. I don't have much more to say about these, but I have a lot more to show. For reference: My left hand is 203 on most nails and 202 on my ring finger, while my right hand is the reverse.

Without further ado, on to photos!


Courtesy cut, lots and lots (and lots) more photos after the jump!














(The last one is indoors to show that they even shift in artificial light)

Fun fact: I took these in the parking lot at work only about 1/2 hour before sunset, because I forgot to go out and get photos during the day. This, of course, coincided with the mass exodus that usually happens at that hour. Yes, I did get a lot of funny looks. A wierdo taking a ton of pictures of her own hand is a little conspicuous :P

2 comments:

  1. That polish is beautiful! Which ones are they?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's Inglot 202 and 203. There are three more flakies in the same series and I'm hoping to get my paws on those too :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...