Saturday, March 22, 2014

Swatched: Life 351

I rarely swatch Life polishes on my blog. They're the drugstore brand for Superpharm, and they are made by the same manufacturer as Ga-de, which means most of their polishes are dupes of Ga-de. Amusingly, Life came out with the exact same collection of liquid sands that Ga-de did, only two months later. I usually don't buy Life, since if I can get the exact same polish but in a nicer bottle, with a name, and with 13ml in it rather than 10ml, I do that.

Still, sometimes I come across the odd Life polish that doesn't have a Ga-de equivelant, and 351 is one of those.





Life 351 is a forest green shimmer, with a faint gold shimmer scattered throughout. It's almost unnoticeable, and it mostly serves to give the polish a lit-from-within quality that I always love. It's opaque in three coats, and although the shimmer is very dense there are hardly any visible brush strokes at all. I imagine more careful application would eliminate them altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...