Friday, April 25, 2014

NOTD: Roses

Gosh, I haven't done an NOTD post in ages! I've done nail art here and there, but it has mostly been simplistic stuff that just went on instagram and wasn't worth making a whole post about. At the end of the month I'll do an instagram roundup for any who missed it, but yeah. Gotta get back to it.

On that note, here are some freehand roses!


These were surprisingly easy to do, actually. I got so many compliments too! I need to do art more often. All I used (besides the sponge for the gradient) was a detail brush. I kind of wish I'd done something different on the non-rose nails, but I don't mind it like this.



Look, even my right hand came out good!

Polishes Used:
Ga-De Blue Blood (dark blue)
Ga-de Majorelle Blue (medium blue)
Ga-de Azure Blue (light blue)
Ga-de Burgundy Velvet (dark pink)
WOW Cosmetics 415 (light  pink)
Dalia 393 (dark green)
Chic Crazy In Love (light green)

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...