Thursday, November 13, 2014

Review: Born Pretty Store stamping plate QA88

I have another cute Born Pretty Store product to show you today, this time a stamping plate!




I love this one because the entire plate is covered in designs, so you can make something unique every time. This design would also probably be really great as a stamp decal, but for today I decided to showcase a simple black stamp of it. That's not to say the nail art is simple though! I created a vertical gradient as the background for this, inspired by art done by A Different Shade of Polish.






The stamping plate was great- the grooves were just right, not too deep and not too shallow, so it created a crisp and even look across my nails. The plate I used to create this look can be found here.

The Born Pretty Store has a huge selection of affordable and cute nail art products, as well as nail polish and other cosmetic related stuff, plus they ship free worldwide! You can also use my discount code -SMBQ10- to receive a 10% discount on all of your purchases:


Disclaimer: These items were provided to me by the Born Pretty Store for my unbiased review

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...