Friday, September 20, 2013

31DC2013 Day 18 - Half Moons

Greetings! I'm late, late, late, late! But I have not missed a day of art. So I'm going to post twice in a row now, and again in less than 24 hours, for Water Marble day.

Without further ado, half-moons:





I don't know why, but for some reason I'm not good at half moons in particular. I did them the same way I do tape manis, but with round stickers. Still, I couldn't get the half moons perfectly smooth. I'm still fairly okay with the results, but close up the flaws are pretty obvious.

Hannah is doubling up her black-and-white day with half moons, and she went with something really adorable (and kind of literal)




To see who else participated in today's challenge, click the jump!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...