Saturday, September 21, 2013

31DC2013 Day 21- Inspired by a color

Oh come on- you must know by now. It's going to be turquoise. What else?

I think I have more turquoise in my stash than any other color. Although I use that term very broadly- it also includes teal and aqua, since basically anything on the blue-to-green spectrum is incredibly appealing to me. For my blog I use the tag "blue-green" as a catch all for the color, but today I think it's fairly turquoise.




I rarely do design skittles, but I'm especially happy with these.I'm absolutely going to do some iteration of this manicure again once the challenge is over!

Tomorrow is the first day that really worries me. I honestly have no idea what I'm going to do!

To see who else is participating in today's challenge click the jump:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...