Saturday, September 21, 2013

31DC2013 Day 20- Water Marble

It's funny, most people dread water marble day because it's a fairly advanced technique, but actually, water marbling is what got me into nail art in the first place. Later on down the line I've discovered that it is difficult when compared with other techniques, but there will always be a special place in my heart for marbling.




I actually like water marbling so much that I created my own spin on the technique. I tried to reproduce it here, but it went amazingly badly so I ended up going with a much more traditional marble.

I'm also noticing a bit of a pattern with my using this particular color scheme, so I'll have to try for some more variety on the future!

To see who else participated in today's challenge, click the jump:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...