Friday, September 6, 2013

31DC2013 Day 6- Violet nails

Hopefully by the time this post goes live, I will be on my way home from a loooong morning in Synagogue. And this is what I will be wearing on my nails!

I did the violet nails last, so the black-and-white nails you'll see tomorrow have actually already been erased. This one seemed perfect for doing a subtle-yet-bold look that's perfect for a morning of somber prayer.





I happen to have more holos in the violet family than any other color, so it worked out perfectly for a geometric tape mani. I'm somewhat concerned, because of how tiny the bottles are for two of them- Pupa is only 5 ml! Hopefully I'll be able to buy them again when these get used up.

To see more blogs that are participating today, click the jump!




6 comments:

  1. All the purple holos! beautiful!!1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I never tried a geometric holo thing before, I think I'm gonna try it again soon with another color scheme.

      Delete
  2. Please add some alternative ways to follow your blog...like a widget for follow via email and one for Bloglovin maybe? I don't like the latter but some do. I cannot find any way to follow you and only stumbled on your great blog from the post you did for another person where you put a link to your blog. Hopefully I can find my way back here to see if there are new ways added to follow you. Your talents are fab.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I've added both a "follow by email" and a bloglovin button to my left sidebar- to be honest, I've been meaning to for a while!

      I'm a little confused though- I've never done a guest post for anyone else, are you sure you were looking for me to begin with? Or do you maybe mean you spotted a thumbnail in the inlinkz thing for 31DC2013? That puts me on a lot of other peoples' blogs.

      Still, thank you for the compliment! I hope you follow me anyway even if I wasn't who you thought I was :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...